TORONTO, November 12, 2021 – After a successful first year, Xello has announced the formation of a Global Customer Advisory Board. They are bringing together a diverse group of leaders and educators from across North America and the United Kingdom who will support the company’s mission of building an award-winning college and career readiness program to prepare K-12 students for future success.
The mission of the Global Customer Advisory Board is to bring educators from across the world together to provide insight on the education industry, feedback on challenges faced by schools and trusts, and share ideas to help inform how Xello can evolve to better support its customers.
Xello is pleased to introduce two new board members from Xello’s district partners to join the 10 returning members from the 2020-21 Advisory Board. Members will meet quarterly to share market trends and best practices, and review the company’s strategy and roadmap.
New members of Xello’s 2021-22 Customer Advisory Board joining from the United Kingdom includes:
- Joshua Mangas, Careers, Community, and IT Communication Leader at Co-op Academy Walkden, Greater Manchester
- John Peet, Deputy Headteacher at Laurus Trust, Cheadle, Stockport
Returning members of Xello’s 2021-22 Customer Advisory Board from North America include:
- Tanya Alcaraz, Assistant Director, Career and Innovation from Poudre School District, Colorado
- Anthony Cook, Coordinator of College and Career Counseling at Osceola County School District, Florida
- Briana Evans, School Counselor at Prairie Hills Unified School District 113, Kansas
- Tonni Grant, Director of College and Career Solutions at Economic Mobility Systems at The Commit Partnership, Texas
- Jason Henry, Supervisor for Secondary Education for Curriculum and Instruction in Parkland School District, Pennsylvania
- Reno Palombit, Director of Career & Technical Education at Johnston County Public Schools, North Carolina
- Katie Siewert, Assistant Director, Career and Technical Education at Vancouver Public Schools, Washington
- Wade Tower, Secondary Program Coordinator at Simcoe Muskoka Catholic DSB, Ontario
- Tony Warren, Education Consultant/Counseling and Career Development at Calhoun Intermediate School District, Michigan
- Mindy Willard, School Counseling and Transitions Coordinator at Madison Metropolitan School District, Wisconsin
“At all levels of education, time is a rare commodity,” says John Peet, Deputy Headteacher at Laurus Trust, Cheadle, Stockport. Whether we are talking about where we ‘spend’ our curriculum time or where leaders direct their time the issue is the same…..never enough time.”
“We need to measure the impact of where we decide to invest this time. Xello offers a platform that makes outstanding use of time, makes life easier for educators and allows impact to be tracked over time. A system that is intuitive and at the same time straight forward. I very much look forward to joining the customer advisory board to further increase the positive impact that Xello can provide for both students and school leaders.”
The first quarterly Customer Advisory Board meeting is set to take place in November 2021. For additional details about the program, please visit https://xello.world/en/customer-advisory-board/.
Xello is a modern K-12 college, career and future readiness program that helps students achieve a deeper understanding of themselves, explore pathways and plan for the future. Using Xello’s discovery-based model, students build knowledge, real-world skills and confidence to prepare for the rapidly evolving world of work. Xello supports multiple student pathways and helps students build real-world skills. Nearly 8 million students and educators work with Xello. Learn more at https://www.xello.world.